SALES REPRESENTATIVE / ACCOUNTS MANAGER
This is a 1099 sales position with a primary responsibility to obtain and manage an ongoing business relationship with potential clients. These new accounts will have the potential of generating over $1,000,000 in sales annually. The Sales Representative/Accounts Manager will be responsible for selling Truebacco's full line of products to these accounts and to manage them accordingly.
You are responsible for generating your own leads. We require that you familiarize yourself with our main product line and deliver a proven sales presentation to clients and consumers that need and want what you are offering.
• Generate and manage new business accounts
• Delivery of interactive sales presentations on Truebacco products to decision makers
• Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
• Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
• Ability to work independently
• Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
• Strong presentation skills
• Previous sales experience preferred
• High School Diploma
• GED or equivalent
• 10% Commission
• Annual opportunity for performance-based rewards such as vacations, electronics, gift cards, tickets to concerts and sporting events, etc.